Saturday, April 26, 2008

Quilts, Quilts and More Quilts

Since I've been sewing a lot lately and it's been primarily quilt piecing, I thought I would show some of the quilts I've made for the past few years. I wish I had taken pictures of Erito's quilt. It was the first one I made and I don't have photos. Following is the one I made for Chuck. I plan to do this one again sometime.



Here's Jerry's...





I've made more than my share of baby quilts, so enjoy these!





There are some more, and don't you fret, if you haven't received one from me, you will. It will be a surprise when they come! I'll post more later. It's amazing to me when I start looking at them, how many I've made. I have four going right now, and three are ready to be quilted.

3 comments:

Poss said...

They are all so pretty and the girls love theirs. They are so personalized that there is no way to get them mixed up.

Shoe said...

The swirly one that has the fish border looks really complicated! You do amazing, beautiful work!

P.S. Check your in-box. ;)

Chuckbert said...

Mine's the prettiest!

Thanks, Bobbers!