Friday, April 25, 2008

Josh in Coaching Action!

This is the New Mexico Junior College field in Hobbs, NM where Josh is coaching. It is artificial turf. The baselines are red artificial turf. The only dirt on the whole field is on the pitchers mound. All the baseline marks are permanent. Life in the desert...

This is Josh coaching first base. He trades off 1st base coaching duties with another coach:



Here he is in the team meeting; he's number 44. I could never get him to look at me, and I didn't want to embarrass him by yelling at him to look at me and smile!

3 comments:

Shoe said...

I'm glad Josh is enjoying his job!

It is great that you are able to go watch his games!

RetroMag said...

That's a really upscale ballfield! And I'm glad Josh's team is doing so well!

P-Doobie said...

It ain't right. No dirt. Aluminum bats. Josh should teach those whippersnappers about dirt and wooden bats. *grumble grumble*

Hi, Josh!