Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Snowstorm

A while back, Izzy posted her story about the Snow Hill. I found it in my back yard being watched over by Cat.

We got about four inches of snow last night and today it is windy and cold (24)! I took Rowdy for a walk and the streets were icy. YIKES! It was wet snow when it started coming down and then got cold. All the streets and highways are icy.

The side yard in back.


The casita and barn.


I was worried about my apricot trees blooming. Now I don't need to worry anymore...


A little fir tree in the dog pen. I should decorate it for Christmas!

3 comments:

Shoe said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Sorry 'bout your apricot tree. :(

Be careful out there.

RetroMag said...

Maybe the snow insulated the apricot blossoms.

It was a beautiful snow, and the streets were dry by evening or before.

Poss said...

I had to go to work, the girls had their school cancelled.
We traveled quite a way to California with the snow, then came back with wind and SNOW.