Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bobbie and the Senator



I had forgotten that last July 2, Senator Pete Dominici and a whole gaggle of other high level dignitaries toured through PF-4 (commonly known as "the Plant") and I went over with a bunch of workers in there to meet and greet. I got my picture taken. He even pinched my cheek (with his bad hand, yet!) Here it is for all eternity!

To the left of me in the first picture is my friend, Trish.

P.S. The gray haired guy (with gray whiskers on his chin) in the left of each picture is our illustrious Director.

5 comments:

Shoe said...

Teacher's Pet! Teacher's Pet

RetroMag said...

Way to go, BobBIE-Baby! And what was the cheek-pinching all about???

P-Doobie said...

Kiss anything that shines! (Ewwww!)Hi, Trishie!

BobbieS53 said...

I think the pinch on the cheek had something to do with me saying we really loved him and my Dad was a strong supporter...

Poss said...

Very nice. I have seen him at work, too, but no pictures!